Genie In A Bottle

eyemakeup run Genie In A Bottle
I don’t run. Walk briskly? Sometimes. In rare instances, I’ve been known to jog…whilst being chased by leash-less animals or trying to catch the bus when I’m running late for work. But run? Uh-uh.

On the flip side, my eye makeup loves to run. Yeah, child…seems like every shadow and liner I bring home has a case of the can’t-sit-still. A few hours after I’ve painstakingly applied said makeup to my lids, the color starts to migrate south. And all that you can do is clean yourself up, and wonder how long you’ve been walking around with raccoon eyes. Right? Wrong.

primer Genie In A BottleA few weeks ago, I decided to try Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion. And let me tell you – it stopped my vagabond eye makeup dead in its tracks. The primer works in three ways: eye shadow and liner last longer, color is more vibrant, and there’s no creasing. All you do is swipe it on your lids before applying eye makeup. It dries almost instantly – and a little goes a very long way.

One tube of the Eyeshadow Primer Potion will knock you back $15, but Urban Decay also sells an Eyeshadow Primer Potion Duo for $25 – so you can stock up or share your beauty booty with a friend in need.

Urban Decay is also available at Sephora.

6 Comments on Genie In A Bottle

1. Bionic Beauty
    January 29, 2008 at 11:39 PM (7 years ago)

I love the way you worded this review!! And by the way, I don’t run either. Nope. Can’t make me. I *might* skip, lol.

Great work with this.
    Jami

2. Miss Elle
    January 30, 2008 at 12:12 AM (7 years ago)

I’ve been WANTING to try that stuff so badly! Now that it has the Spoiled Pretty Seal of Approval, I’ll run out and grab it ASAP!

xoxo.

3. Christina
    January 30, 2008 at 2:21 AM (7 years ago)

I will have to try Urban decay’s line. I stumbled across your blog and fell in love with it! It’s refreshing to see a beauty blogger from Philly! I’m a fellow PR girl studying at Temple and hope to go in beauty marketing. Yo go girl!

January 30, 2008 at 8:33 AM (7 years ago)

trica said.
    i use the primer potion also i must say this really works.i live in los angeles and have super oily skin.anyway last summer i went to the los angeles zoo 11am and stayed untill like 430pm. it was over a hundred degrees, and yes i wore eyeshadow to test the product, and seriously my eyeshadow stayed put, it looked the way it looked when i first left home. it works but u should really read this, so u can not waste unused product that u did not kno wexist. here is the link

5. The Apprentice
    January 30, 2008 at 11:35 PM (7 years ago)

I’m going to 2nd what “anonymous” wrote and say that you really must check out that link, half the products is stuck in the tube and gets wasted otherwise.

6. Natasha
    November 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM (6 years ago)

You write very well.