Look And Smell Like A Wino: Amy Winehouse To Launch Beauty Line

Dear Spoiled Pretty,

I love beauty products. But as much as I try, I can’t find the right products to recreate the crackhead look that’s all the rage these days. It seems that I’ve been to every department store and beauty boutique – and while many of the makeup brands have a Park Avenue vibe going on, I’m looking for products that scream skid row. Help!?!?

-Wino Wannabe

amy wino Look And Smell Like A Wino: Amy Winehouse To Launch Beauty LineDear Wino,

If looking sober and hygienic isn’t your thang, you’re in luck. The Sun reports that Amy Winehouse is launching her own line of beauty products, which will include hairspray, liquid eyeliner, and perfume.

Crack rocks sold separately.

xoxo,
Spoiled Pretty

6 Comments on Look And Smell Like A Wino: Amy Winehouse To Launch Beauty Line

1. makeup loves me
    February 28, 2008 at 2:23 AM (7 years ago)

<3 you daneen!

2. Kristen
    February 28, 2008 at 2:56 AM (7 years ago)

i’m peeing in my pants. hahahahaha

3. SHEILA32174
    February 28, 2008 at 5:00 AM (7 years ago)

Omg- Good one!
    That girl is wild!

4. Brandy
    February 28, 2008 at 1:49 PM (7 years ago)

Lol..thanks for the laugh!

March 1, 2008 at 3:00 AM (7 years ago)

What can I say, I love this girl. I love her big-ass hair, her awkward shimmy, her rough sultry voice, I just love her .
Just imagine how much better she’d be without all the smack and that loser stank breath husband. Hopefully she has gotten rid of one of the two. And the second problem might just take care of itself. Yes I would be proud to rock a toned down version of her look. Teeeheee FUN!

July 28, 2008 at 6:30 PM (6 years ago)

haha.. i was thinking of dressing up as amy winehouse for halloween. this will be useful.