A Spoiled Pretty Wedding

daneen bride A Spoiled Pretty Wedding
It’s Bridal Beauty Week at Spoiled Pretty, so it’s only fair that I share some pics with you of my own nuptials last June. You might also notice that pink and green was my color palette. If anything, I’m consistent.

My makeup artist, Jackie, was the best! If you’re the Philadelphia area and looking for a professional makeup artist for your wedding or special event, let me know and I will be happy to pass along her contact info.

Enjoy the show!

PS – Don’t forget to enter the Ultimate Bridal Beauty Basket giveaway!

7 Comments on A Spoiled Pretty Wedding

1. Tina
    April 30, 2008 at 2:27 AM (6 years ago)

Hi Daneen, thank you for posting your album…it brought tears to my eyes! It looked like a perfect wedding that every girl dreams of. You looked AMAZING as well (yep; love the green and pink!). Anyway, that ends my rambling…

2. Carissa
    April 30, 2008 at 3:58 AM (6 years ago)

I looked at every one!! What a beautiful bride you were!! Congrats on pulling off such a beautiful day!!

3. Lisa
    April 30, 2008 at 9:39 AM (6 years ago)

Hello Daneen,
    your wedding album was soooo lovely. Everything looked delicate and gorgeous! Perfection even to the tiniest details. I’ve read all of your blog-posts and I must say that this is the best beauty/fashion blog ever!

That’ll be all for me now.

/Lisa, Sweden

4. LeAnne@Hairs My Story Team
    April 30, 2008 at 11:34 AM (6 years ago)

You were a very beautiful bride. Aww…
    hairsmystory.com

5. Amn.eris
    April 30, 2008 at 1:32 PM (6 years ago)

Thank you for sharing your pictures!! Your wedding was really beautiful!

6. Mischo Beauty
    April 30, 2008 at 2:29 PM (6 years ago)

How beautiful Daneen! It definitely brought tears to my eyes… you are blessed!

7. Tammy
    April 30, 2008 at 6:46 PM (6 years ago)

Your album is absolutely beautiful!! You are a beautiful couple and I wish you endless years of happiness.