People’s Most Beautiful People 2008

kate hudson Peoples Most Beautiful People 2008
People‘s 100 Most Beautiful People 2008 issue will be on newsstands starting Friday, May 2nd…but here’s a sneak peek at who the mag thinks got the pretty genes. Making this year’s list are (among others):

*Salma Hayek
*Mary J. Blige
*Rumer Willis (huh?)
*Sarah Silverman (pretty? yes. most beautiful? idk.)
*Christina Applegate
*Eva Longoria & Tony Parker (b/c it’s impossible to separate them.)
*Isla Fisher
*Amanda Beard (uh, no.)
*Cast of Gossip Girl
*Julianne Moore
*Jason Taylor
*Vanessa Hudgens
*Taylor Swift
*Zoe Saldana (I’ve loved her ever since Center Stage.)
*Jessica Alba & Cash Warren (surely, their baby will be beautiful.)
*Carrie Underwood

At the head of the pack is Kate Hudson , who graces the issue’s cover. Her best time for looking good, she tells the magazine, comes “at the end of the night, when everything’s soaked in and I’m still up. I like the leftover makeup in the morning. You’ve got to wash your face but there’s always the leftover eye makeup, I love that.”

What do you think about this list?

7 Comments on People’s Most Beautiful People 2008

1. Jess
    April 30, 2008 at 7:07 PM (6 years ago)

Some of the choices on this list are insane. You’ve pointed them all out, pretty much. I do have to say that there is so much pressure on the children of two attractive people to be attractive. Maybe that’s why Rumer Willis is on the list… the sympathy vote?

2. Mischo Beauty
    April 30, 2008 at 10:21 PM (6 years ago)

Hmmmm… where is Tamia! Oh well, I guess she’s too far off the radar these days… Oh, btw- I tagged you! :)

3. Jennifer
    May 1, 2008 at 12:14 AM (6 years ago)

Are you kidding me?
    Rumer Willis?
    Uh…no.

4. Girl-Woman
    May 1, 2008 at 11:04 PM (6 years ago)

My heart goes out to celeb’s children. They didn’t ask to be thrust into the spotlight.

5. GlamHer
    May 2, 2008 at 12:36 AM (6 years ago)

I’ve also love Zoe since “Center Stage”!
    One of my fav movies…I think I shall watch that tonight!
    But where is my bestie Beyonce?!
    She’s still beautiful to me!!

6. Dominican Enigma
    May 2, 2008 at 12:43 PM (6 years ago)

I’m obsessed with Zoe. I’ve loved all of her movies. Rumor Willis????? Alrighty then

7. Kohl Girl
    May 3, 2008 at 1:33 AM (6 years ago)

I love Zoe and Center Stage too! Wow, didn’t realize there were other fans too!