By Popular Demand: Daneen Wearing Nars Babe Lip Gloss

Daneen+wearing+NARS+Babe By Popular Demand: Daneen Wearing Nars Babe Lip Gloss
After I posted my review of NARS Babe the other day, I was innundated with comments and emails, asking me to take photos of me modeling the gloss. And because I’m all about the people, I took my new Nikon CoolPix camera for a test drive – and here’s what I came up with.

NARS+Babe By Popular Demand: Daneen Wearing Nars Babe Lip Gloss

So what’s the verdict?

7 Comments on By Popular Demand: Daneen Wearing Nars Babe Lip Gloss

1. makeup loves me
    June 6, 2008 at 7:24 PM (7 years ago)

babe is one of my fav colors of all time. when my best friend and i had a fight in college she bought me one b/c she knew i would forgive her! looks great on you!

2. brownsugalady
    June 6, 2008 at 7:28 PM (7 years ago)

That’s a really pretty color on you! I think I might go pick this up. I’m a shade darker than you, do you think it would still work for me?

3. Blondie
    June 6, 2008 at 7:46 PM (7 years ago)

1. i have the same camera!
    2. i love that color.
    3. i love the gloss.

4. Daneen :)
    June 6, 2008 at 10:41 PM (7 years ago)

Marina, you are hilarious! And thanks for the compliment!

Brownsugalady – Babe will look fab on your complexion. Slick on one thin coat for the sheer coral I’m sporting. Add another layer to kick it up a notch…the fruit punchy pink is a great “going-out” lip. It’s fierce.

5. Daneen :)
    June 6, 2008 at 10:51 PM (7 years ago)

FYI: I’m all Nars-ed out in this pic. In addition to the Bab Lip Gloss, I’m wearing Galapagos Eye Shadow and Torrid Blush.

6. Marsadie
    June 7, 2008 at 11:36 PM (7 years ago)

That gloss looks hot on you! I’ve never tried Nars anything, I can’t believe it. Need to hit up Sephora again!

7. brownsugalady
    June 10, 2008 at 1:50 AM (7 years ago)

Bought it…love it! Its soooo pretty! Thanks!