Membership Has Its Privileges: Ideeli.com

Abaco+Laguna Membership Has Its Privileges: Ideeli.com
Look at my luscious new handbag. Don’t you just love it? For the past few weeks, I’ve been tempted by quite a few pretty purses. But something told me to hold out…to wait for true love. And as soon as I laid my eyes on this heavenly handbag, I thanked that little voice inside my head.

The “Laguna” bag from Abaco, a hard-to-find French label, retails for $750. But I scooped this baby up (in dove gray) for just $250 – thanks to Ideeli.com.

Prada+Tote Membership Has Its Privileges: Ideeli.comIdeeli is a members-only shopping community for trendsetting women. The website offers authentic, luxury handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, and more…for up to 90% off the original price! There are 4 to 6 shopping events per week, plus incredible giveaways – like this Tessuto Multicolor Tote by Prada (original price: $1650.00).

Ideeli has been featured in O Magazine and The New York Times. And here’s what cnet News.com had this to say about Ideeli: “It’s Woot.com meets ‘The Devil Wears Prada.’”

If you love the idea of paying $239 for a $600 pair of Christian Lacroix shoes, or $110 for $350 Gucci sunglasses – get thee to Ideeli. There’s just one catch …Ideeli.com membership is by referral only. Lucky for you, I’m a member. If you want to join the club (membership is free), email me at spoiledpretty@gmail.com – be sure to include the email address where you would like your invite delivered.

You’re welcome.

8 Comments on Membership Has Its Privileges: Ideeli.com

July 29, 2008 at 11:25 PM (6 years ago)

I got the same bag. I’m in love and can’t wait until it gets here.

2. beauty am eye
    July 30, 2008 at 2:15 PM (6 years ago)

LUV that black bag!!!!!!!!

3. Lenore
    July 30, 2008 at 3:41 PM (6 years ago)

I just got that same bag from ideeli! It’s breathtaking–so excited :)

4. Jessica
    July 30, 2008 at 4:44 PM (6 years ago)

Ideeli sounds great! Have you joined HauteLook.com? I think it's pretty similar, but you don't need a refferal to join…they have great designers and prices! They also just launched their baby & kids sales, the little jumpsuits are too cute!

5. laula
    July 30, 2008 at 6:35 PM (6 years ago)

*sigh* i only wish i had the moola to buy those beautiful purses. one day!

6. Lanelle
    July 31, 2008 at 1:13 PM (6 years ago)

I loved Ideeli but its sooo damn expensive. They have beautiful discounts but its still expensive as hell.

7. SkirtsNShoes
    July 31, 2008 at 6:11 PM (6 years ago)

im a member of hautelook and love it.i just bought a bag from the katherine kwei sale going on now. you guys would love it! go check it out at http://www.hautelook.com/catalog?e=129

8. Telecia
    July 31, 2008 at 9:22 PM (6 years ago)

Thanks for sharing this info with the Spoiled Pretty readers!!!!!