I know that you Kim Kardashian fans have been anxiously waiting for the finale of her “Smokey Eye” video tutorial. Today, Kim and her makeup artist, Stephen Moleski, show us how to finish the look with lush lashes and kissable lips.
* Stephen recommends fake eyelashes with a clear base, because they’re more pliable.
* Cut fake lashes to desired length.
* Apply Duo Surgical Adhesive to fake lash strip and let dry until adhesive gets tacky.
* While looking down, slip on lash strip – then press false lashes into your own so they blend.
* Kim uses MAC Select/Sheer Loose Powder in NC45 as a bronzer.
* Sweep a highlighting powder under the eye.
* Remove mascara wand from tube (Kim is partial to MAC Zoom Lash) and wipe excess with a tissue to prevent clumping. Then apply to lashes.
* Line lips with a liner that closely matches your natural lip color (Kim uses MAC Lip Pencil in Stripdown), then blend.
* Fill in lips with a pale lipstick, like MAC Lipstick in Angel.
* Top off those lovely lips with a gorgeous gloss, like Kim’s fave, NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight.
* Finally, sweep a little powder blush onto cheeks; Stephen uses MAC Pro Powder Blush in Shy and Cheek
For more of Kim Kardashian’s beauty and makeup tips, click here!