It Was A Happy Birthday, Thanks To All Of You!

balloon It Was A Happy Birthday, Thanks To All Of You!Thanks so much for all of your well wishes! I may have started my birthday feeling alone…but as the day comes to a close, I am feeling very loved and appreciated. Merci beaucoup!

PS – My parents bought me my first pair of UGG boots, and I’m in love. I know I’m a little late to the UGG party, but I had to share. I’m praying for an unseasonably chilly day so that I can start breaking them in.

10 Comments on It Was A Happy Birthday, Thanks To All Of You!

1. BeautyChick101
    September 25, 2008 at 1:40 PM (6 years ago)

Uggs! Yay! I just got my first pair last year, so don’t worry — you’re not coming to the party much later than me :) Hope you had a wonderful day!

2. Matt Maddy and Clara
    September 25, 2008 at 2:19 PM (6 years ago)

Happy Birthday Daneen! I am sorry I was not one of the 73 below- wow! We are thinking of you and cannot wait til our next visit! I too love the thought of UGG boots! Sending our good thoughts and love across the miles!

3. Deidre
    September 25, 2008 at 4:36 PM (6 years ago)

Oh, no…I missed it! Happy belated b-day Daneen. We have to try to get together soon! PS. Enjoy your UGGs.

4. eye4style
    September 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM (6 years ago)

I’m late but happy belated bday!

I love my Uggs too (but only for super cold weather:)

5. Academic Butterfly
    September 25, 2008 at 6:51 PM (6 years ago)

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I just celebrated a birthday last week… September babies are the GREATEST!

6. eikcaj
    September 25, 2008 at 10:42 PM (6 years ago)

Happy belated Birthday, Daneen! You’re such a wonderful blogger and I hope you had a great birthday! You deserve it! Its sweet that your parents got you Uggs… it was a chilly day in Philly today and I saw a lot of people wearing Uggs on campus! They’re SO comfy! I think it’s soon enough to break them out but probably after this weekend because it’ll be rainy. Too much blabbing – sorry. Hope you have a great weekend! DOn’t forget to do plenty of celebrating!

7. Wes
    September 26, 2008 at 6:41 PM (6 years ago)

Happy belated birthday!

8. *~Dani~*
    September 27, 2008 at 12:14 AM (6 years ago)

Glad to hear you had a Happy Birthday! I, too, just got my first pair of Uggs this year. We can be late to the party together. Can’t wait to wear mine too!

9. Jennifer
    September 27, 2008 at 2:14 AM (6 years ago)

OMG How did I miss this??!! Happy Belated birthday! Oh and from one UGG wearer to another…make sure you spray them with that special spray that UGG makes…trust me. =D

10. Amanda.
    September 27, 2008 at 8:54 PM (6 years ago)

Yay! Birthdays are great,