Until Now, Ponytails and Knit Hats Didn’t Mix

girl32 Until Now, Ponytails and Knit Hats Didnt Mix

I typically wear my hair in a ponytail at least five days a week. And during the cold Philadelphia winters, when I’m forced to wear a hat, I end up looking ridiculous with my ponytail or bun stuffed into my knit caps.

Girl 32 understands. Their pony-friendly hats marry fashion with function!

It’s a simple concept, really. A fashionable wool winter hat you can wear two ways – with your hair up, or down. Features Swarovski crystal buttons in the back, and comes in a variety of delicious colors. Smart girl. Smart hat.

how to1 Until Now, Ponytails and Knit Hats Didnt Mix
To wear: 1) Unbutton one button at the height of your ponytail. 2) Slip hat on, and pull ponytail through. 3) Voila! Now get out there and turn some heads.

The geniuses at Girl 32 also created the Smart Glove, featuring hooded fingertips on the thumb and forefinger…so you can dial your phone or apply lipstick, all without having to take off the entire cute glove you’re wearing. And be sure to also check out their Smart Scarf, with a hidden zipper pocket to stash your lipgloss, keys, bus pass or iPod.

6 Comments on Until Now, Ponytails and Knit Hats Didn’t Mix

1. mayaari
    October 25, 2008 at 5:19 AM (6 years ago)

what a great product! If my hair was long enough to pull into a low ponytail (growing out a bob), I would totally want to have something like this for the winter

2. sarahPUFFY
    October 25, 2008 at 5:41 AM (6 years ago)

why not try a side pony? when I have extensions in, I usually do very low side pony [looks very elegant yet causal] and throw on my hat [usually a beret]. try it!

3. KellyAnn
    October 28, 2008 at 1:04 AM (6 years ago)

ummm BRILLIANT with the hooded finger gloves. i quickly learned that operating volume control on an ipod is a giant bee-yotch sans bare fingers.

4. Amanda.
    October 28, 2008 at 4:29 AM (6 years ago)

I LOVE this.
    Pshh. Why didn’t I
    think of such a dazzling
    product!

5. Tracy
    October 29, 2008 at 5:21 AM (6 years ago)

Thank you!!! I love this idea and live in the perfect area to NEED the entire set. I just set the link to my husband as a Christmas gift suggestion!!!

6. fav.or.it
    November 21, 2008 at 2:41 AM (6 years ago)

Hi, do you have any for 2 side ponytails.

sent from: fav.or.it