Last night, I attended the PRSA/Philadelphia Pepperpot Awards – a celebration of outstanding performance in public relations by practitioners in agencies, industry, government, and non-profit organizations. The American Cancer Society’s Marketing Department (of which I am a member) was nominated for our efforts to pass Clean Indoor Air (smoke-free) legislation in Pennsylvania.
The Pepperpot Award has grown into one of the most coveted awards in the field of public relations, so I pulled out the big guns and went all out with my makeup. It’s a good thing I did, because my team ended up winning first place in the Public Affairs category! Yay us!
And the icing on the cake? Charm City Cakes, the bakery featured in the Food Network series, Ace of Cakes, created a magnificent confection that looked just like an actual pepperpot!
Here are the products I used to create my award-winning look:
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 173
* MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Sweetness
* Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
* MAC Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smokey Eyes (from Passions of Red holiday collection)…I used Ambience, a cool mid-tone grey with silver sparkle.
* Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara