Beauty.com has garnered quite a following for its fabulous collaborations with top fashion designers, and now for the first time, sister site drugstore.com is partnering with fashion designer and new mom, Jenni Kayne, who designed a chic, portable bag filled with eco-friendly products for mom and baby. The stylish Mommy Bag, available for a limited time exclusively at drugstore.com with a purchase of $75 or more, is a roomy canvas pouch that Jenni created as a compact yet practical alternative to a more traditional diaper bag.
Kayne, who welcomed her first child Tanner late last year, wanted to create something large enough to store products for a quick outing and small enough to stash tidily into a stroller or slouchy handbag. The washable, durable bag has elasticized pockets for bottles and snacks and offers a reliable way to keep baby travel basics separate and accessible.
“When I was pregnant I was looking at diaper bags and thought there should be more options for busy new moms,” says Kayne. “Diaper bags can be so cumbersome and sometimes when you’re going out for a walk or need to run a quick errand with a baby, a giant bag doesn’t make anything easier.”
This functional, fashionable design by Jenni Kayne is valued at over $50 and comes filled with full and deluxe-sized samples for Mom and Baby, many from the drugstore.com Green and Natural store:
* Philips Avent Silicone Orthodontic Pacifiers, 0-3 months
* Philips Avent 4oz/125ml Bottle BPA-Free, 0-3 months
* Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion
* Bellybar Vanilla Dreams Milkshake
* Bellybar Baby Needs Chocolate Bar, Chocolate Toffee Crisp
* Seventh Generation Diaper
* California Baby Calendula Cream
* California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo & Bodywash
* Earth’s Best TenderCare Chlorine-Free Diapers & Wipes
* Earth’s Best TenderCare Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes Resealable Travel Pack
* Susan Brown’s Baby Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer