John Keats once wrote, “Beauty is truth. Truth is beauty.” Emily Dickinson said, “Beauty is not caused. It is.” What’s my beauty philosophy?
The collection includes four best-selling favorites and four limited edition shades to outfit your lips:
* Starfruit: neutral pink-coral with white pearl
* Kitten: nude pink champagne with golden pearl
* Cranberry: sheer brick red
* Blackberry: deep purple wine
* Plum Fairy: sheer plum with pink pearl
* Candy: sheer pink-coral with subtle rainbow shimmer
* Marmalade: sheer peach with pink and white pearl
* Pinkle Twinkle: sheer mid-tone pink with rainbow shimmer
Every shade in this set is a contender, but I’m crowning Pinkle Twinkle the champ. She K.O.’d me with her sparkly sass and cotton candy scent.
If you have a lip gloss lover in your life, you can’t go wrong by stuffing this in her stocking. Just make sure to pick up two sets, because there’s no way you’ll be able to resist their charm.
For more expert gift picks, check out Spoiled Pretty’s 2009 Holiday Beauty Gift Guide!