Lancôme abassador Kate Winslet looked resplendent at the Academy Awards yesterday, clad in an Yves Saint Laurent gown and bold jewelry from Tiffany & Co.
Kate’s long-time makeup artist, Jillian Dempsey, topped off the look with soft, ethereal makeup. Both the eyes and the lips got equal attention on this Oscar winner. Shimmering, champagne-pewter shades highlighted the eyes, while very saturated mascara delivered that extra definition. A pop of pink blush on her cheeks gave Kate just a hint of a natural flush. Jillian topped off the look with nude-pink lips.
Get the look with:
* Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Kohl Eyeliner in Black
* Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
* Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Blushing Raisins (using the Raisin shade for definition)
* Lancôme Brow Expert in Naturel
FACE & CHEEKS
* Avon MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20
* Lancôme Photôgenic Lumessence Foundation
* Lancôme Dual Finish Powder Foundation
* Shu Uemura Blush in Pink 30
* Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge in Rich Cashmere
* Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Hotness
Frederic Fekkai’s Renato Campora styled Kate Winslet old Hollywood waves.
INSPIRATION: A modern day Veronica Lake, classic Hollywood glamour
HOW TO GET THE LOOK: Start by applying FEKKAI Coiff String Hold Volume Mousse mixed with the FEKKAI Coiff Perfector Anti-Frizz Silkening Creme from roots to ends. He made a side part before he dried the hair. He dried the hair with FEKKAI Large Round Brush and pined it in place as it cooled down. Next, he used a one inch curling iron to create soft loose waves. He finished with FEKKAI Sheer Hold Hairspray.