Help Me Find Shoes to Wear with This Dress!

max and cleo pleated dress Help Me Find Shoes to Wear with This Dress!

Many of you visit Spoiled Pretty for my beauty and fashion advice. But now it’s my turn to solicit style suggestions from you.

In a few weeks, I’m attending a friend’s wedding and this is the dress I’m wearing. It’s by Max & Cleo and I snatched it up for just $25 at Bloomingdale’s this past weekend (it’s originally $143). I concede that the dress doesn’t look like much on the model, but it looks great on me (and hides a multitude of sins) – hurrah! Anyways, I need shoes to complete the ensemble and I’m absolutely perplexed. Should I rock a pair of nude pumps? Or maybe inject a pop of color? I need your help!

To weigh in, leave your two cents in the comments section. Thanks in advance – and I’ll be sure to post what I ultimately pick.

Smooches!

10 Comments on Help Me Find Shoes to Wear with This Dress!

1. Amanda
    May 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM (2 years ago)

Wear some color. Maybe turquoise? Nude shoes with this dress could look drab.

2. Kathy
    May 29, 2012 at 7:50 PM (2 years ago)

i would go with some coral heels -would even be better if they had a tan platform to them

3. Monique
    May 29, 2012 at 9:23 PM (2 years ago)

Definitely a pop of color. A bright coral would be super cute.

4. Terri
    May 30, 2012 at 2:14 AM (2 years ago)

My first thought was gold – but coral would look great as well!

5. Angela
    May 30, 2012 at 10:06 AM (2 years ago)

Item # dsw12prod3820227
    UPC # 029013982646

I think this shoe would look great with your dress. It’s at dsw.com. The Bandolino Suzie pump in orange.

6. Jacky
    June 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM (2 years ago)

I think a nude is always safe, smokey eye, some gold jewelry ( trust me it’s look great)..

BUT

I also am currently obsessed with hot pink! How cute would that look with hoop studs, hot pink shoes, a hot pink lip…Slightly natural eye and a hint of highlight on your cheeks. You would really stand out!

7. Jacky
    June 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM (2 years ago)

Hot pink shoes, hot pink lip..Sexy!