Last week, Mary Kay turned up the heat in Miami during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim by glamming up guests at the Lifestyle Retreat Lounge. Celebrity makeup artist and Mary Kay Glam Squad member Marissa Nemes gave attendees a sizzling Miami look, transforming lashes and lips with Mary Kay’s new Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black and NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in two of the season’s hottest shades – Rock ‘N’ Red and Mango Tango. To complete the look, Mary Kay Glam Squad member and wardrobe stylist Lawrence VonRumpf decked out attendees in hot off-the-runway fashions and accessories.
Sounds like fun, right? Wish you were there? Of course…me too! But if you weren’t able to join Mary Kay in Miami, it’s okay – because we’re bringing the “neon” runway look to you! As a Mary Kay Glam Squad blogger, I’m hosting a HOT giveaway – and one of you lucky ladies will win a Miami-inspired look!
Brighten up with a neon makeup and accessories collection specially selected by makeup artist Marissa Nemes and stylist Lawrence VonRumpf. This bright and bold look is inspired by a night on the town in Miami beach, with a fun 80′s influence.
The prize, which retails for $300, includes:
- Charming Charlie Animal Print Gauze Scarf
- H&M Blue Headband
- Vince Camuto Cobalt Blue Clutch
- Macy’s Kensie Neon Pink Necklace
- Charming Charlie Multi colored Cuff
- ZARA Neon Bangles Assortment
- Urban Outfitters Electric Neon Pink Sun Glasses
- BAR III Gold and Black Earrings
- Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black (Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black is a Spoiled Pretty fave and summer staple. I wear it every Saturday for swim classes with Westley.)
- Mary Kay Compact Mini filled with Mineral Eye Colors in Black Pearl, Lime and Sweet Plum, plus Mineral Bronzing Powder in Sandstone
- Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Mango Tango
To enter, leave a comment below. Tell me where or how you’ll rock the items in the prize pack. The contest is open to U.S. residents only. Contest ends on Monday, July 30 at 5pm ET. I’ll announce the winner then.
Bonne chance, beauties!