Happy Monday! The time has come to reveal the winner of the Mary Kay Miami-Inspired Giveaway.
The lucky reader is…San D!
She has won a neon makeup and accessories collection specially selected by my fellow Mary Kay Glam Squad members – makeup artist Marissa Nemes and stylist Lawrence VonRumpf. This bright and bold look is inspired by a night on the town in Miami beach, with a fun 80′s influence.
The prize, which retails for $300, includes:
- Charming Charlie Animal Print Gauze Scarf
- H&M Blue Headband
- Vince Camuto Cobalt Blue Clutch
- Macy’s Kensie Neon Pink Necklace
- Charming Charlie Multi colored Cuff
- ZARA Neon Bangles Assortment
- Urban Outfitters Electric Neon Pink Sun Glasses
- BAR III Gold and Black Earrings
- Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black (Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black is a Spoiled Pretty fave and summer staple. I wear it every Saturday for swim classes with Westley.)
- Mary Kay Compact Mini filled with Mineral Eye Colors in Black Pearl, Lime and Sweet Plum, plus Mineral Bronzing Powder in Sandstone
- Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Mango Tango
Many thanks to Mary Kay for sponsoring this contest, and to all of you who participated.
Spoiled Pretty has another giveaway going on right now, so click here to enter.