Zoya’s Bubbly nail polish collection includes six dazzling hues loaded with shimmering holographic glitter particles. It has a buildable formula, which is great for layering. Shades include:
- Alma: Warm golden peach metallic holographic glitter
- Jesy: Firey coral orange metallic holographic glitter
- Harper: Cotton candy pink with a spun gold shimmer
- Binx: Spicy orchid purple dappled with gold metallic and holographic sparkles
- Muse: Blue raspberry holographic fizz with a subtle vein of gold
- Stassi: Brilliant citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish
Zoya nail polish in Binx and Alma (ring finger)
Zoya nail polish in Muse
I love the colors and they looked great together – especially with a tan. However, I did notice that glitter polishes didn’t last as long as I had hoped. About two days in, they started lifting at the tips. I recommend polishing within a day or two of needing them done for something specific or an event. Combat the chipping by using a really good top coat – which should lengthen the wear by a day or two.
Glitter nail polish can be tough to remove, so try this genius trick when the time comes to take it all off.