One of my all-time favorite things is opening my front door to find a package waiting for me on my doorstep. Most of the time, I know what the contents are (aka the end result of a late-night online shopping spree), but the best boxes are the ones with a surprise inside. Who’s with me here?
So when POPSUGAR asked if I’d like to receive their Must Have Box and write about it on Spoiled Pretty, I couldn’t respond fast enough.
POPSUGAR’s Must Have Box is filled with full-sized beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food products – all hand-selected by POPSUGAR’s editors. To sign up, simply choose your subscription plan and each month you’ll receive a POPSUGAR Must Have Box delivered directly to your door.
I received the August Must Have Box and when I opened it, I actually squealed with glee. Here’s what I found inside:
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace
- Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel
- Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip
- Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Mini Jar Candle
- Goodbyn Purple Small Meal and Dipper Set
- The Mason Jar Cookie Company Celebrate!
- thinkThin Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar
I’ve never done a box subscription before, but I think I may sign up for this one. I’m always on the lookout for the best new things, and this box was full of them!
The Must Have Box pricing is as follows:
- Monthly for $39.95/month
- 3 months for $109.85 (save $10)
- 6 months for $214.70 (save $25)
- 1 year for $429.40 (save $50)
If you sign up for 3-month subscription, Get $10 off with promo code AUG14SELECT. Offer ends 9/10/14.
POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.