Tarte is one of my all-time favorite brands, so when they launch something new and amazing, I can’t wait to do my bloggerly duty and tell the world.
A few weeks ago, Tarte gave me an exclusive sneak peek at their Miracles from the Amazon 6-Piece Collection with Bag – and even though I’m a woman with an enviable beauty arsenal, I’ve been using these products in my daily routine ever since.
That’s what I love about Tarte…so many of their products become my instant beauty besties. They’re the “how did I survive my whole life until now?” type of products. Anyway, I can finally dish on this amazing makeup set because it is now available for purchase on QVC and QVC.com. In fact, it’s QVC’s “Today’s Special Value” today. Ladies, turn this Friday the 13th into a lucky day by scoring this bag of beauty goodies. Here’s what’s in the collection:
- The Maracuja Miracle Foundcealer is a concealer and foundation into one hydrating formula infused with maracuja oil. Available in 6 skin-matching shades, it gives your face a firmer, brighter and smoother appearance.I have very high standards when it comes to foundation (I’ve only worn NARS for the past 5 years), but I’m adding this one to my rotation. In fact, I’m wearing the Maracuja miracle foundcealer as I type this!
- The Maracuja Brush gently buffs the Maracuja Miracle Foundcealer onto the skin to conceal and cover for an even finish. I love Tarte brushes and this one does not disappoint.
- The limited-edition Amazonian Clay Eye and Cheek Palette has six eyeshadows for liner, lid, and highlighter shades along with a full-size, universally flattering blush. You will absolutely love this palette. The colors are ultra-flattering and richly pigmented. And you know how I feel about Tarte blushes (they’re my absolute faves)!
- The Double-ended Eyeshadow Brush lets you apply shadow to the lid and crease beautifully.
- Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara balances, nourishes, hydrates, replenishes and repairs to promote healthy, more voluminous lashes and while preventing lash loss.
- The limited-edition LipSurgence Liquid Lip Shine is the perfect finishing touch that blends a stain and gloss in a complexion-enhancing shade. I really love the color and the formulation of this gloss. I’ve been keeping it in my purse so that I can stay good-looking on the go.
- And all of these cosmetics come in a really cute (and durable) limited-edition makeup bag.
If you were to purchase these products separately, you’d pay something crazy like $150+. But the Today’s Special Value price is $59.95. To compare, if you purchased just the mascara and lip gloss, that would cost $40. So why wouldn’t you take advantage of this amazing deal?
Hurry…the deal ends on Saturday, February 14 at 2:59 a.m. ET.