2) Miss Jay Alexander (above)
3) Fern Mallis
4) Nigel Barker
5) Lloyd Boston
6) Jay McCarroll
I ran into Julia later on, and she told me she was chatting with Molly Sims in the lobby of the Bryant Park Hotel. Also spotted in the lobby was Zoe Saldana!
Gotta love New York Fashion Week!
Stay tuned for more New York Fashion Week – Spring/Summer 2009 coverage!
First, she sponged on a light wash of foundation and dabbed the apples of Underwood’s cheeks with a peach cream blush. Then she rimmed Underwood’s eyes in charcoal liner and blended cranberry and nude eye shadow from the lash line to the crease. She added “tons of fake lashes” as well as mascara. Finally, Reiss-Andersen applied a sheer and pearly lip gloss so it “didn’t compete with her eyes.”
To re-create the look, try:
Reiss-Andersen offered to tone down Underwood’s makeup before she headed out the door, but the singer loved it so much that she kept it. She signed a few autographs for the crew before heading off to shop for cosmetics at a local mall with her mom and sister – fake eyelashes and all!
Guess what Khloe, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian will be doing this week? They’re going to be on the Tyra Banks show. The producers are looking for the biggest Kardashian fans to be a part of the episode. If you are over 18 years old, live in the New York City area, and are the ultimate Kardashian fan, contact Tarik ASAP and send current pictures of yourself.
For Kim Kardashian’s beauty and makeup tips, click here!
By now, you’ve probably heard that Miss Spears will be performing at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. And considering the caliber of last year’s performance, I think it’s a good move…there’s nowhere to go but up, right?
To redeem herself from last year’s stringy, extension nightmare, Brit Brit is gonna get her hair did by Kim Vo. He recently revealed that the tabloid queen will sport not one…not two…but THREE different hairstyles at this year’s awards show.
The red carpet look will feature cascades of S-curls, which were all over the place at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards. To achieve this style, section hair…and starting underneath, curl hair with a 3 barrel waver. Lightly spritz with flexible-hold hair spray to set the shape, then finger comb to break up the curls. With this hairstyle, Vo advises balancing the softness of the curls with a strong part.
For the second look, Britney will sport a sophisticated, low side pony with side-swept bangs. Kinda like beauty diva, Kim K (left).
The third look, for Brit’s performance, is under lock and key.
Vo teases that we’ll have to wait until the VMAs on September 7 for the hairstyle secret to be revealed.
I know that you Kim Kardashian fans have been anxiously waiting for the finale of her “Smokey Eye” video tutorial. Today, Kim and her makeup artist, Stephen Moleski, show us how to finish the look with lush lashes and kissable lips.
* Stephen recommends fake eyelashes with a clear base, because they’re more pliable.
* Cut fake lashes to desired length.
* Apply Duo Surgical Adhesive to fake lash strip and let dry until adhesive gets tacky.
* While looking down, slip on lash strip – then press false lashes into your own so they blend.
* Kim uses MAC Select/Sheer Loose Powder in NC45 as a bronzer.
* Sweep a highlighting powder under the eye.
* Remove mascara wand from tube (Kim is partial to MAC Zoom Lash) and wipe excess with a tissue to prevent clumping. Then apply to lashes.
* Line lips with a liner that closely matches your natural lip color (Kim uses MAC Lip Pencil in Stripdown), then blend.
* Fill in lips with a pale lipstick, like MAC Lipstick in Angel.
* Top off those lovely lips with a gorgeous gloss, like Kim’s fave, NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight.
* Finally, sweep a little powder blush onto cheeks; Stephen uses MAC Pro Powder Blush in Shy and Cheek
For more of Kim Kardashian’s beauty and makeup tips, click here!
Kim Kardashian recently posed for a pictorial in Radar Magazine. She recreated Booke Shields’ jeans ads from the 70s and 80s. Which poses the question…
Did nothing come between Kim and her J Brand jeans?