Didn’t want my Spoiled Pretty gals to miss out on up to 80% off Stila products. Act fast because some items are already sold out!
*All sales are final. Pro Artist discounts and promotional codes cannot be applied to sale items. Stila Bucks cannot be used on sale items. Sale ends Friday, July 1 at midnight PT.
Show your hair that you care…and check out the Phyto Friends & Family Summer Sale. While you’re there, be sure to stock up on some of these Spoiled Pretty-approved products:
- Phyto 9 daily ultra nourishing botanical cream
- Phytomist instant hydrating conditioner
- Phytodéfrisant botanical hair relaxing balm
- PhytoSpecific Vital Force Shampoo restructuring shampoo
- PhytoSpecific Vital Force Cream Bath restructuring mask
- PhytoSpecific Moisturizing Styling Balm styling cream
- PhytoSpecific Relaxer
On Sunday, flash sale site ideeli.com kicked off its first ever “Shoetopia” – a week of shoe sale events, giveaways and more – followed by the launch of the ideeli Shoes Facebook tab on Monday.
Now, even though Shoetopia week is half over (oops, my bad) – there are still opportunities to get your shoe shop on.
• “Shoe Pick” of the day: In addition to multiple daily events, ideeli will have a special 1-item shoe pick of the day (June 19th – June 24th). Each day the “it pick” shoe will be given away via Twitter.
• “One Shoe Five Ways” Giveaway: ideeli will host a giveaway on Friday June 24th, curated by blogger Anna Bassham of Shoe Smitten. The beautiful and versatile pair of shoes will be styled in five different looks featured on the ideeli Shoes Facebook tab. One lucky winner will receive the pair of shoe featured in Anna’s five styled looks along with a $500 gift card to spend on ideeli.
• “Sandalmania” sale: ideeli will host a blow-out sandal event to end Shoetopia week on Friday, June 24th at 12pm ET
ideeli Shoes Facebook Highlights:
1. Toe-to-Toe: The ultimate shoe style face-off. ideeli puts two shoes in the ring, and you vote on your favorite.
2. Shoe Candy: A series of editorial features that showcase what’s hot – and what’s not! – in shoes. From fall trends to celebrity shoe looks-for-less, ideeli’s editorial team will cover it all.
3. ideeli Shoe Sale RSS Feed: Stay on top of the latest shoe sales with the ideeli RSS shoe sale feed, featuring up-to-the-minute deals from the site. Click on “Buy Now” and go direct from browsing to buying.
4. The Shoe 411: Your daily shoe snapshot, highlighting fun tips, trend updates, and some of our favorite shoe maven style quotes.
Ideeli membership is free…click here for an invite, courtesy of Spoiled Pretty.
Sorry for the late notice, but I thought you should know about some of the great deals that CVS.com is offering this week. CVS is my favorite drugstore for beauty shopping and these deals offer the perfect opportunity to stock up on beauty products!
1. Beginning of Summer Spectacular Beauty Sale! Now through Sunday 6/19, pamper yourself with buy one Essence of Beauty product, get a second item for FREE on CVS.com! Pick up make-up brushes plus lotions, creams and soaps in fun summer scents that will keep you looking and feeling great all season!
2. Don’t let the heat damage your hair this summer! Now through Sunday 6/19, all John Frieda hair products are a huge 25% off on CVS.com, including the Full Repair hair restoring product line!
3. Stock up on beauty essentials! Now through Sunday 6/19 stock up on your summer beauty essentials including cotton swabs and make-up remover with CVS.com 20% off sitewide! Enter coupon code: GET20SITEWIDE to begin saving.
Shoppers can follow CVS/pharmacy on Twitter @CVS_Extra and Facebook to learn about upcoming promotions.
Take 25% off your order at philosophy.com and Philosophy flagship stores, through June 16. No minimum!!! Enter philosophy25 at checkout.
Wondering what to put in your cart? Check out some of my Philosophy faves.
For a few weeks, I was eyeing up a fedora at Banana Republic. While Mr. Spoiled Pretty and I were shopping there one day and I was waiting for him to pay for his khaki shorts, I perused the racks and tried on some hats. I always thought fedoras were a little pretentious in an “I’m trying hard to look effortlessly hip” kind of way – so I was shocked by how hard I fell for this hat. But I wasn’t crushing on its $45 price tag (I’m cheap).
So I left the hat in the store – and that bastard haunted my dreams for weeks – until I returned to the store and adopted it. In fact, I bought two different styles (the ones pictured) because I was equally smitten and couldn’t make a decision to save my life (I’m a Libra, so this happens quite often). Lucky for me, my co-worker had given me a coupon for 30% off – so my purchase wasn’t such a big blow to my wallet. But to be honest, I wear these fedoras so often that even if I had paid full price, it would have been worth it. They up the cool factor of almost any outfit – and I get at least one compliment (from friends and strangers on the street) every time I wear them.
The reason why I’m telling you all this is because Banana Republic is having a “Power Lunch” sale today. For three hours, you can get 40% off your full-priced purchase – in stores and online (enter promo code BRPOWER at checkout). So if you’ve been eyeing up anything at Banana, now’s your time to pounce.
You’re welcome…and happy shopping!
Don’t miss Stila‘s Friends and Family sale. There’s only 3 days left. Use code FRIENDS11 to cash in!