Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics expands its product range with the launch of Cosmetic Colour Pencils – a collection of long-wearing multipurpose liners for the eyes, lips, and body. Colors range from everyday essential essential neutrals (Trick, Pennyroyal, Sybil), compliments to best-selling Lip Tar shades (Anime, Black Dahlia, NSFW) and playful vividx (Grandma, Hoochie, Pool Boy). The collection also includes a clear, invisible liner (Anti-feathered). CONTINUE READING
A glorious garden of irresistible shades unfolds, its hidden pleasures unearthed, as delicate pastel Pigments unfurl and the dewy sparkle of Cremesheen Glass casts a luminous gleam. Rose-coloured hues burst from lustrous Lipstick, while a heavenly hybrid of Mineralize Eye Shadows blossom with natural splendor. Cheeks are kissed with the graceful glow of Mineralize Blush, and vivid pops of colour flourish as Fluidline and Nail Lacquer bring this flowery fantasia to life.
- Fleur d’Coral: pale creamy peach (lustre)
- Naked Bud: neutral sheer nude (lustre)
- Dreaming Dahlia: sheer red-coral (lustre)
- Rose Lily: sheer pastel pink (lustre)
- Snapdragon: mid-tone blue pink (lustre)
- Heavenly Hybrid: mid-tone berry (lustre)
CREMESHEEN GLASS ($20)
- Nectarsweet: soft pink-peach
- Flare for Fantasy: mid-tone pink-beige
- Pagoda: frosted cool pink
- Playful Petal: electric magenta
- Star Quality: bright orange-coral
- Galaxy Rose: mid-tone violet pink
Do you travel to see family during the holidays? I do, and between shopping for all those gifts and attending festive parties, I barely have time to pack for my trip. Tarte takes the guesswork out of your holiday (or everyday) makeup palate with their Beauty without Boundaries Collection. All you need for your natural or sultry look is included in one stylish Missoni-esque makeup bag.
I love me some Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils. The Urban Decay website bills these babies as “the best eye pencils ever, ever, ever.” And it’s truth…every word of it. If you don’t own at least one of these liners by now, what are you doing? Are you just reading Spoiled Pretty for the hell of it? I’m trying to help you, girls! In these trying economic times, a woman needs an eyeliner that she can depend on. And this one, my friends, is as good as it gets. If I had to pick my favorite beauty product of all time (which is so hard…it’s like picking your favorite child), Urban Decay’s eyeliners are it.
Anyways, Urban Decay’s 10 vintage shades are now on sale at urbandecay.com and Sephora for $9.50. They’re originally $19.00, ladies – so this is HUGE. Whether you’re an Urban Decay newbie or longtime fan, this is prime time to stock up. All of the colors are fabulous and fun, but if you only have one Alexander Hamilton to spend, I highly recommend Deviant, a bold blue. Apply it to the waterline and wait for the compliments to come rolling in.
Tarte’s Treat Yourself to Gorgeous is a 28 piece holiday collection from tarte featuring 20 Amazonian clay eye shadows, four cashmere waterproof gliding liners and four maracuja divine shine lip glosses.
Treat Yourself to Gorgeous is the perfect holiday gift because you can gift the whole thing or break this set into three substantial stocking stuffers! Each of the different components – 20 eye shadows, four eyeliners, and set of four glosses – comes in a beautiful individual box…so really, there’s no wrapping necessary. CONTINUE READING
I’m no pro makeup artist. But there’s one beauty technique that I’ve got down pat – the elusive cat eye. It requires patience and a steady paw…but once you put in a little practice, a ferosh fe-lined eye isn’t far off.
Besides practice, high-quality/easy-to-use products are the key to this look. I used three CoverGirl products to achieve this purr-fect cat eye. It was easy, breezy and beautiful – if I do say so myself. Here’s how I did it:
1) Apply the silver end of CoverGirl Smokey ShadowBlast – Onyx Smoke all over your lid – from the lash line and up past the crease. Also use it to trace the inner corner of your eye to make your peepers pop.
2) Line the top lid using CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner – Black Fire. At the outer corner of the eye, curve the line up slightly. Figuring out the angle of the “flick” can be kind of tricky, so here’s a tip: aim for the point where your brow ends.
3) Apply CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner – Black Fire to the waterline of the lower lid.
4) Create fierce fringe with CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara. This mascara is amazing, y’all. It features an innovative curved brush that lets you load up the volume without the clumps, even after 30 strokes!
See how simple it is? With these three CoverGirl products, you can go from “I don’t know how” to MEOW!
Wanna re-create my look? Shop the P&G eStore and get $3 off two CoverGirl products OR get a FREE Cat Eye Look (which includes LiquilineBlast Eyeliner – Black Fire, Smokey ShadowBlast – Onyx Smoke, and LashBlast Volume Mascara – Very Black), when you spend $69.
And check out additional offers on CoverGirl’s Facebook page.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by CoverGirl, however, all opinions expressed are my own.