The Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale is happening RIGHT NOW at and ends on 10/12. Which makes now the perfect time to spoil yourself with all of those items that have been lingering on your wish list. Or take this opportunity to start your holiday shopping early. Here are my product picks:
- Naked and Naked2 Palettes (they are the best eyeshadow palettes of ALL. FREAKING. TIME.)
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (Deviant, Stash and Zero are personal faves)
- All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Enter promo code FFHOLIDAY13 at checkout to receive 20% off your entire purchase (yes, girl…EVERYTHING).
Last week, Tory Burch added a new fragrance and beauty collection to her stylish empire.
Tory describes her eponymous fragrance as “a balance of femininity and tomboy, citrus and floral, grounded and graceful.” Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli — anchored by earthy vetiver.
Back in 2009, I interviewed my fellow Philadelphian and she named Vetiver by Guerlain as her signature scent. So I’m not surprised that vetiver (which her dad, Buddy, also wore) became the signature note for her first fragrance. (more…)
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare is seeking before & after candidates for a QVC photo shoot!
They need to secure some “local talent” who would be willing to have their potential before and after photos appear on-air for facial skincare or hair products.
This shoot will take place at QVC in West Chester, PA on:
- Wednesday, October 2 for Before pictures
- Wednesday, October 16 for After 2 weeks pictures
- Wednesday, October 30 for After 4 weeks pictures
There will be perks included (more details to follow, but free product is definite!) and they will pay up to $20/hour for time at the shoot.
They are looking to secure 20 candidates with the following qualifications: (more…)
Check out this Philosophy Best Sellers Collection Kit that HauteLook has on sale right now. The 6-piece set is packed with travel size essentials that everyone woman must-have on-the-go. You can snatch it up now for just $20 (it’s a $50 value).
I love every sing one of these products! For any of you readers who have never tried Philosophy products before, this would be a great buy. And for the hard-core Philosophy fans out there, this would be a smart purchase too – just save the bottles for your next trip.
The kit includes a pink cosmetic bag and the following Philosophy products:
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple, Travel Size (1.0 fl. oz.): Gently cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while lightly hydrating the skin
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Travel Size (0.4 fl. oz.): Lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection, while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant
- Philosophy Pure Grace Shampoo & Shower Gel, Travel Size ( 2.0 fl. oz.): Wrap yourself in the soap and water scent of pure grace shampoo, bath and shower gel, a 3-in-1 formula
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo & Shower Gel, Travel Size (2.0 fl. oz.): Amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses
- Philosophy MD Exfoliating Wash, Travel Size (1.0 fl. oz.): Designed to effectively cleanse and replenish skin, while providing resurfacing benefits
Click here for an invite to HauteLook. Membership is free.