Amber tagged me to answer six questions about myself, abiding by the following rules:
* Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Okay, and away we go…
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago, I had just wrapped up my sophomore at Ursinus College. I remember being pretty impressed with myself for successfully making a case to drop my dreaded bio major, but keep my pre-med full scholarship (hooray…no more messing with icky Drosophila!)
That summer, I answered a help wanted ad in the paper, announcing an immediate opening in publishing; that opportunity turned out to be a receptionist position at a newspaper covering the exciting world of construction equipment. I got my first car that year, a 1984 Mazda RX-7 that I called Scarlett, thanks to her red leather interior.
What are five things on your to-do list today?
* Make an appointment to join new gym
* Catch up on some overdue product reviews
* Mail some giveaway prizes to winners
* Paint my nails
* Avoid outdoors as much as possible (it’s 98 degrees and humid in Philly)
I also have a weakness for Funyuns.
Places you’ve lived?
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
* Stop working
* Pay off my bills and school loans…and those of my parents and loved ones
* Travel the world and buy homes in the places I love the most
* Bribe some theater producer to let me star on Broadway
* Start my own non-profit organization in Philadelphia
People you want to know more about?
My ancestors. And Jeff Buckley.