A glorious garden of irresistible shades unfolds, its hidden pleasures unearthed, as delicate pastel Pigments unfurl and the dewy sparkle of Cremesheen Glass casts a luminous gleam. Rose-coloured hues burst from lustrous Lipstick, while a heavenly hybrid of Mineralize Eye Shadows blossom with natural splendor. Cheeks are kissed with the graceful glow of Mineralize Blush, and vivid pops of colour flourish as Fluidline and Nail Lacquer bring this flowery fantasia to life.
- Fleur d’Coral: pale creamy peach (lustre)
- Naked Bud: neutral sheer nude (lustre)
- Dreaming Dahlia: sheer red-coral (lustre)
- Rose Lily: sheer pastel pink (lustre)
- Snapdragon: mid-tone blue pink (lustre)
- Heavenly Hybrid: mid-tone berry (lustre)
CREMESHEEN GLASS ($20)
- Nectarsweet: soft pink-peach
- Flare for Fantasy: mid-tone pink-beige
- Pagoda: frosted cool pink
- Playful Petal: electric magenta
- Star Quality: bright orange-coral
- Galaxy Rose: mid-tone violet pink
Do you travel to see family during the holidays? I do, and between shopping for all those gifts and attending festive parties, I barely have time to pack for my trip. Tarte takes the guesswork out of your holiday (or everyday) makeup palate with their Beauty without Boundaries Collection. All you need for your natural or sultry look is included in one stylish Missoni-esque makeup bag.
I’m no pro makeup artist. But there’s one beauty technique that I’ve got down pat – the elusive cat eye. It requires patience and a steady paw…but once you put in a little practice, a ferosh fe-lined eye isn’t far off.
Besides practice, high-quality/easy-to-use products are the key to this look. I used three CoverGirl products to achieve this purr-fect cat eye. It was easy, breezy and beautiful – if I do say so myself. Here’s how I did it:
1) Apply the silver end of CoverGirl Smokey ShadowBlast – Onyx Smoke all over your lid – from the lash line and up past the crease. Also use it to trace the inner corner of your eye to make your peepers pop.
2) Line the top lid using CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner – Black Fire. At the outer corner of the eye, curve the line up slightly. Figuring out the angle of the “flick” can be kind of tricky, so here’s a tip: aim for the point where your brow ends.
3) Apply CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner – Black Fire to the waterline of the lower lid.
4) Create fierce fringe with CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara. This mascara is amazing, y’all. It features an innovative curved brush that lets you load up the volume without the clumps, even after 30 strokes!
See how simple it is? With these three CoverGirl products, you can go from “I don’t know how” to MEOW!
Wanna re-create my look? Shop the P&G eStore and get $3 off two CoverGirl products OR get a FREE Cat Eye Look (which includes LiquilineBlast Eyeliner – Black Fire, Smokey ShadowBlast – Onyx Smoke, and LashBlast Volume Mascara – Very Black), when you spend $69.
And check out additional offers on CoverGirl’s Facebook page.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by CoverGirl, however, all opinions expressed are my own.
I am so excited about this collection…you don’t even know. I mean, what glamour girl doesn’t have a girl crush on Marilyn Monroe?
MAC Marilyn Monroe, a color collection that channels the legend’s lustre and sex appeal in shades and formulas meticulously Marilyn. Lipsticks in rapturous reds, gleaming Dazzleglass, a dramatic 35 Lash, False Lashes Extreme Black and Eye Shadows in shimmering metallic and diamond tones provide silver-screen allure. The finishing touch: Nail Lacquers destined to be a girl’s best friend and Beauty Powder to evoke that flawless Forever Marilyn.
False Lashes: Extreme Black CONTINUE READING
Got a question for Mario? Email your makeup and skin care queries to email@example.com, and check back next Monday to read Mario’s expert advice!
- HD Microfinish Powder
- Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer)
- Travel Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black)
- Lab Shine in Star Collection – S4 (pearly pink beige)
- HD Microperfecting Primer
- Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara
I first applied the HD Microperfecting Primer, which made my skin feel smooth and wasn’t too heavy. I then applied my regular foundation. Next up was the Aqua Eyes eyeliner (inside upper lid, and on upper lid), which was precise but had smude-ability. I added Aqua Cream in 13 from the liner to my brow bone, and it gave the perfect amount of color and highlight. Then two coats of Smoky Lash Mascara, which I was probably the most curious about. My lashes are long, and hit my brow bone, so at the end of every day I have to make sure I haven’t turned into a raccoon. Finally, I dusted the HD Microfinish Powder over my entire face.