Behold…I have finally discovered my perfect nude nail polish: Nails Inc. Montpelier Walk NailKale Polish. I recognize that it cost double what many people would typically spend on a bottle of nail polish, but hear me out.
NailKale polish isn’t just color for your nails; it’s also a treatment. The formula is supercharged with kale extract, known for its high levels of Vitamins A, C and K which stimulate keratin production while hydrating and nourishing the nails.
The Pottery Barn Teen Faux Fur Manicure/Pedicure Lapdesk ($69, originally $89) is the perfect gift for the gal whose nails are always on point. (more…)
Zoya’s Bubbly nail polish collection includes six dazzling hues loaded with shimmering holographic glitter particles. It has a buildable formula, which is great for layering. Shades include:
- Alma: Warm golden peach metallic holographic glitter
- Jesy: Firey coral orange metallic holographic glitter
- Harper: Cotton candy pink with a spun gold shimmer
- Binx: Spicy orchid purple dappled with gold metallic and holographic sparkles
- Muse: Blue raspberry holographic fizz with a subtle vein of gold
- Stassi: Brilliant citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish
I think I have a new favorite nail polish. I’d never tried Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer before, so I requested a few shades for review. I cannot believe what I’ve been missing! Their polishes are absolutely beautiful. The coverage is opaque and even – and the shades are unique and eye catching. When I look for a new nail polish, I’m always looking for colors I’ve never seen before – and their collection is just that. (more…)