- HD Microfinish Powder
- Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer)
- Travel Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black)
- Lab Shine in Star Collection – S4 (pearly pink beige)
- HD Microperfecting Primer
- Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara
I first applied the HD Microperfecting Primer, which made my skin feel smooth and wasn’t too heavy. I then applied my regular foundation. Next up was the Aqua Eyes eyeliner (inside upper lid, and on upper lid), which was precise but had smude-ability. I added Aqua Cream in 13 from the liner to my brow bone, and it gave the perfect amount of color and highlight. Then two coats of Smoky Lash Mascara, which I was probably the most curious about. My lashes are long, and hit my brow bone, so at the end of every day I have to make sure I haven’t turned into a raccoon. Finally, I dusted the HD Microfinish Powder over my entire face.