WE ARE FAMILY
GET 25% OFF WITH ME!
Shopbop.com, one of my favorite online retailers, is having a Friends & Family Sale. Now through October 17, take 25% off your purchase using coupon code INTHEFAMILY25.
Shopbop doesn’t have sales often, so I plan to take advantage of the savings. Here’s what I’ve got in my virtual shopping cart (I won’t get everything, but definitely a few pieces): (more…)
The Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale is happening RIGHT NOW at and ends on 10/12. Which makes now the perfect time to spoil yourself with all of those items that have been lingering on your wish list. Or take this opportunity to start your holiday shopping early. Here are my product picks:
- Naked and Naked2 Palettes (they are the best eyeshadow palettes of ALL. FREAKING. TIME.)
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (Deviant, Stash and Zero are personal faves)
- All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Enter promo code FFHOLIDAY13 at checkout to receive 20% off your entire purchase (yes, girl…EVERYTHING).
Check out this Philosophy Best Sellers Collection Kit that HauteLook has on sale right now. The 6-piece set is packed with travel size essentials that everyone woman must-have on-the-go. You can snatch it up now for just $20 (it’s a $50 value).
I love every sing one of these products! For any of you readers who have never tried Philosophy products before, this would be a great buy. And for the hard-core Philosophy fans out there, this would be a smart purchase too – just save the bottles for your next trip.
The kit includes a pink cosmetic bag and the following Philosophy products:
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple, Travel Size (1.0 fl. oz.): Gently cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while lightly hydrating the skin
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Travel Size (0.4 fl. oz.): Lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection, while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant
- Philosophy Pure Grace Shampoo & Shower Gel, Travel Size ( 2.0 fl. oz.): Wrap yourself in the soap and water scent of pure grace shampoo, bath and shower gel, a 3-in-1 formula
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo & Shower Gel, Travel Size (2.0 fl. oz.): Amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses
- Philosophy MD Exfoliating Wash, Travel Size (1.0 fl. oz.): Designed to effectively cleanse and replenish skin, while providing resurfacing benefits
Click here for an invite to HauteLook. Membership is free.
I love me some Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils. The Urban Decay website bills these babies as “the best eye pencils ever, ever, ever.” And it’s truth…every word of it. If you don’t own at least one of these liners by now, what are you doing? Are you just reading Spoiled Pretty for the hell of it? I’m trying to help you, girls! In these trying economic times, a woman needs an eyeliner that she can depend on. And this one, my friends, is as good as it gets. If I had to pick my favorite beauty product of all time (which is so hard…it’s like picking your favorite child), Urban Decay’s eyeliners are it.
Anyways, Urban Decay’s 10 vintage shades are now on sale at and Sephora for $9.50. They’re originally $19.00, ladies – so this is HUGE. Whether you’re an Urban Decay newbie or longtime fan, this is prime time to stock up. All of the colors are fabulous and fun, but if you only have one Alexander Hamilton to spend, I highly recommend Deviant, a bold blue. Apply it to the waterline and wait for the compliments to come rolling in.