Do My Back ($22) is designed for you to easily and thoroughly apply sunscreen, self tanner, moisturizer or shower gel to your own back with ease. Simply pour your product onto the pad and do your back! The ergonomic feel, extendable handle, and unique swivel movement of the head make it easy and comfortable to reach every part of your back…and your arms and legs too! Do My Back has been designed to use folded and unfolded, giving you the easiest, most thorough, fluid and clean application. It’s the perfect addition to your beach, pool, spa or bath experience.
Archive of ‘Sun Protection’ category
Watch my latest NBC 10! Show appearance to hear about my favorite summer beauty staples!
Every member of the studio audience went home with a few product samples. But before you get all “where can I get me a 10! show ticket?” – just relax. How could you think I would forget about my online amigas?
If you don’t know me by now, you will never never never know me…
This week, I’m gifting one of you with a plethora of products that will help you beat the heat and keep you looking hot all summer long!
This prize is worth over $360!
To enter, send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and mailing address. The subject line should read “Summer Beauty Staples Giveaway.” The contest ends at midnight (EST) on Monday, June 1st. One winner will be chosen at random from among the entrants. On Tuesday, June 2nd, I’ll announce the winner’s name. Please, only one entry per person; duplicate entries will not increase your chances of winning. Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
Palmer’s new Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil with SPF 15 is an all-over-body gel with a unique, fast-absorbing formula that can be used on dry skin or after a shower or bath. It not only leaves skin with a hydrating sheen, but aids in protecting against sun’s most harmful rays, every day, with an SPF 15 formula.
For more video product reviews and tips, click here for Spoiled Pretty TV.
Lisa Hoffman Beauty asked me to share the following promotion with all of you. And I’m so excited to give you the deets, I can barely type…
Summer may be nearly over, but it doesn’t mean you should stop using a moisturizer with SPF! Try Lisa Hoffman’s Day Cream SPF 15 for FREE by replying to this offer and referring a friend.
This lightweight moisturizer supplies beneficial compounds to improve dry skin conditions. It incorporates SPF 15 and other critical sunscreen ingredients to protect the skin from harmful UV radiation that leads to skin drying, and premature aging such as lines and wrinkles.
Here’s how simple it is to get your own full-sized sample:
* Make sure the subject line reads “Friend”
* Include the name, email address and shipping address for each person (including you!) receiving the complimentary Day Cream SPF 15
* For every Day Cream they ship, they will include a note to your friend that says they have been personally requested to receive the complimentary product…this way, they’ll know the gift came from you!
The offer is valid while supplies last. And considering how awesome this offer is, it probably won’t last long. So go write that email….I’ll still be here when you get back.
The weather forecast says 88 and sunny, not a cloud in the sky. After an exhaustive search, you’ve found the elusive “perfect” swimsuit. And you’ve picked out a trashy read, with no literary value whatsoever. So you’re ready for the beach, right? Wait. Not to burst your proverbial bubble, but you’re not all set yet.
A trip to the beach requires much more than a cute swimsuit. If you’re planning for a relaxing, idyllic day of surf and sand, you might want to put some serious thought into what you’ll pack in your bag. Because there’s nothing less relaxing than getting to the beach and realizing that you’ve left some important necessities at home.
To ensure that you’re pretty and prepared for your day at the beach, remember to bring along the following must-haves for your beach bag:
* Sunscreen: When selecting a sunscreen product, be sure to read the label before you buy. Experts recommend products with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. The SPF number represents the level of protection against UVB rays provided by the sunscreen…a higher number means more protection. The two most common (and painful) sunscreen mistakes are using too little and waiting too long to reapply. About 1 ounce of sunscreen (a palmful) should be used to cover the arms, legs, neck and face of the average adult. For best results, most sunscreens must be reapplied at least every 2 hours and even more often if you are swimming or sweating. Products labeled “waterproof” may provide protection for at least 80 minutes even when you are swimming or sweating. Products that are “water resistant” may provide protection for only 40 minutes. And don’t forget your lips, especially if you’re a lipgloss fanatic like me. Many dermatologists say that slathering on glosses can increase your risk of developing skin cancer because shiny nature of the gloss could be making the sun’s UV rays hit harder. So if you’re going to grab for a gloss, make it one with at least SPF 15.
* Wide-brimmed hat: A hat with at least a 2- to 3-inch brim all around is ideal because it protects areas often exposed to the sun, such as the neck, ears, eyes, forehead, nose, and scalp. A baseball cap is also a good choice. A hat not only protects from the sun’s intense rays, it can also cover and tame wind-blown hair.
* Sunglasses: The ideal sunglasses don’t have to be expensive, but they should block 99% to 100% of UVA and UVB radiation. Check the label to be sure they do. Some labels may say, “UV absorption up to 400 nm.” This is the same as 100% UV absorption. Also, labels that say “Meets ANSI UV Requirements” mean the glasses block at least 99% of UV rays. Those labeled “cosmetic” block about 70% of the UV rays. If there is no label, don’t assume the sunglasses provide any protection. Large-framed and wraparound sunglasses are more likely to protect your eyes from light coming in from different angles.
Envirosax bags are lightweight, portable, waterproof, affordable, and stylish! With reinforced seams, each surprisingly large bag can hold at least 40 pounds, and the carrying handle is long enough to comfortably carry over your shoulder. The Flora line of Envirosax bags draws its inspiration from the colors and shapes of pristine Australian rainforests.
The winner’s bag will include:
Secret Flawless Antiperspirant/Deodorant: If you secretly crave strong wetness protection that smells fresh and has skin conditioners, your search is over. New Secret Flawless gives you everything you long for — all in one cutting-edge antiperspirant.
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara: Lash Blast’s patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look.
Goody Mosaic Ouchless Purse Brush: The ultimate in snagless styling. This brush is smaller sized – perfect for travel or on the go styling.
Bath & Body Works Body Splash in Blushing Cherry Blossom: Cherry blossoms blended with lighthearted jasmine, rose juliette and crisp citrus capture the romantic first blush of spring. Other notes include mandarin, lush berries, fresh melon, musk, violet, and creamy Sandalwood. Contains naturally pampering aloe vera to leave skin conditioned.
Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soothers SPF 20 in Shine, Sheen, and Gleam: Provides instant, soothing relief on contact with beautiful high gloss shine and SPF 20. The unique hydragel formula contains conditioning botanicals and glycerin for intense moisturization. Carry this pocket-portable gloss with you for use whenever you want hydrated, beautiful lips.
Avon Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard: Don’t let bugs and sun spoil your outdoor fun this summer. Protect yourself from both the sun and certain insects with NEW Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535 Expedition SPF 30. Using patented time-release technology, it creates an invisible barrier of protection to repel against mosquitoes, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies, and biting midges. certain insects. When applied properly, users are shielded with water-resistant SPF 30 sunscreen protection. Bug Guard Plus IR3535 Expedition SPF 30 is available in two versions – an unscented aerosol and a pump spray with a Gentle Breeze™ fragrance. The winner will receive both!
To enter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name. The subject line should read “Envirosax Giveaway.” The contest ends at midnight (EST) on Saturday, July 5th. One winner and four runners-up will be chosen at random from among the entrants. On Sunday, July 6th, I’ll announce the winners names. Please, only one entry per person; duplicate entries will not increase your chances of winning. Contest is open to U.S. & Canadian residents only.
And be sure to check out the other bag giveaways. You can enter all of the giveaways, but you can only win once. Good luck!
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next