Yes, child…I was at CVS yesterday buying up a bunch of nonsense* so that I could use my “Get $5 off a purchase of $25″ ExtraCare Card coupon – and I spied CoverGirl Outlast Lipstains!!!
*To be honest, it wasn’t really nonsense. I picked up L’Oreal Skin Genesis Daily Moisturizer Oil Free Lotion (I recently ran out and almost had a conniption), travel sized tube of Crest with Scope (for a Christmas trip to Spokane, WA to see my in-laws) and Selsun Blue Moisturizing Formula (never wear black without the blue, baby).
Tom’s of Maine, a leader in natural oral and body care, announced a patent-pending breakthrough formula in its new Natural Clean & Gentle Care and Natural Sensitive Care Toothpastes.
The Tom’s research team has discovered that the natural ingredient glycyrrhizin, from purified licorice root, creates a natural foaming experience for dispersing ingredients in the mouth. Glycyrrhizin is gentle on gums, which is great news for those looking for a gentle brushing experience.
Tom’s of Maine’s new Clean & Gentle Care offers a variety of benefits, including:
* Soothing brushing experience
* Mild natural flavor – delicious natural flavor oils leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
* Sensitive to the planet – Tom’s uses recycled and recyclable packaging, and invest in wind energy to power their factory.
* Reduced sensitivity – Tom’s uses clinically-proven potassium nitrate, a naturally occurring mineral, to reduce sensitivity in teeth.
The following new Tom’s of Maine products are now available in stores and online retailers:
* Natural Clean & Gentle Care Anticavity plus Whitening Toothpaste (available in Peppermint and Fennel)
* Natural Clean & Gentle Care Anticavity plus Dry Mouth Soother Toothpaste (available in Apricot and Lemon-Lime)
* Natural Clean & Gentle Care Antiplaque plus Whitening Toothpaste (available in Cinnamon-Clove and Spearmint)
* Sensitive Care Antiplaque Toothpaste (available in Wintermint and Black Currant)