When it comes to cosmetics and toiletries, I am difficult to please. I’m even more discriminating with products I use on my kids, 4-year-old Westley and 3-month-old Arwen. So when I rave about children’s products on this blog, there’s no doubt that they are the crème de la crème.
Last month, Noodle & Boo sent me their Newborn 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash and Baby Balm to review.
From Arwen’s first bath with these products, I’ve been hooked. Addicted! (more…)
One of my all-time favorite things is opening my front door to find a package waiting for me on my doorstep. Most of the time, I know what the contents are (aka the end result of a late-night online shopping spree), but the best boxes are the ones with a surprise inside. Who’s with me here?
So when POPSUGAR asked if I’d like to receive their Must Have Box and write about it on Spoiled Pretty, I couldn’t respond fast enough.
POPSUGAR’s Must Have Box is filled with full-sized beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food products – all hand-selected by POPSUGAR’s editors. To sign up, simply choose your subscription plan and each month you’ll receive a POPSUGAR Must Have Box delivered directly to your door. (more…)
Zoya’s Bubbly nail polish collection includes six dazzling hues loaded with shimmering holographic glitter particles. It has a buildable formula, which is great for layering. Shades include:
- Alma: Warm golden peach metallic holographic glitter
- Jesy: Firey coral orange metallic holographic glitter
- Harper: Cotton candy pink with a spun gold shimmer
- Binx: Spicy orchid purple dappled with gold metallic and holographic sparkles
- Muse: Blue raspberry holographic fizz with a subtle vein of gold
- Stassi: Brilliant citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish