I love beauty. But what I love more is introducing women to beauty products that they never knew existed but will change their lives. That’s why I started Spoiled Pretty, after all.
I’ve been blogging since 2007 and have posted 2,900+ product reviews and articles. I’ve dropped a lot of knowledge over the past seven years and I encourage you to search the site and get better acquainted. But for those who are short on time or need to quickly get down to the nitty gritty, I’ve added an exciting feature to Spoiled Pretty.
Editor’s Picks is a new option on the navigation bar (top left). Browse my favorite products in six categories: Bath and Body, Fragrance, Hair, Makeup, Skin Care and Tools. And be sure to bookmark or check back often, as I’ll be frequently updating with fabulous finds.
Did any of your personal faves make my list? Any beauty picks you’re dying to try? What holy grail products am I missing? Tell me in the comments!
A glorious garden of irresistible shades unfolds, its hidden pleasures unearthed, as delicate pastel Pigments unfurl and the dewy sparkle of Cremesheen Glass casts a luminous gleam. Rose-coloured hues burst from lustrous Lipstick, while a heavenly hybrid of Mineralize Eye Shadows blossom with natural splendor. Cheeks are kissed with the graceful glow of Mineralize Blush, and vivid pops of colour flourish as Fluidline and Nail Lacquer bring this flowery fantasia to life.
- Fleur d’Coral: pale creamy peach (lustre)
- Naked Bud: neutral sheer nude (lustre)
- Dreaming Dahlia: sheer red-coral (lustre)
- Rose Lily: sheer pastel pink (lustre)
- Snapdragon: mid-tone blue pink (lustre)
- Heavenly Hybrid: mid-tone berry (lustre)
CREMESHEEN GLASS ($20)
- Nectarsweet: soft pink-peach
- Flare for Fantasy: mid-tone pink-beige
- Pagoda: frosted cool pink
- Playful Petal: electric magenta
- Star Quality: bright orange-coral
- Galaxy Rose: mid-tone violet pink
MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance ($40), specially formulated for oily and combination skin, delivers weightless hydration for a radiant, healthy look. The silky gel emulsion acts as a primer, improving the appearance of foundation and powder. Now available in Radiant Pink, suited for fair skin tones, the translucent formula smoothes on easily, featuring illuminating pearl powders that transform dullness into a healthy, natural glow.
Introducing MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correct, an innovative new line of color correcting creams and powders that enhance and perfect your skin tone.
- Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting SPF 30 ($30) is a creamy, tinted primer that evens skin tone in a multi-tasking formula.
- Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Powders apply transparently, smoothing away the appearance of lines and imperfections. Available in Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose ($24) and a go-anywhere Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Compact ($24).
MAC‘s spokesperson for 2014, Rihanna, launches her VIVA GLAM campaign today. Two strikingly bold shades of blue-red frosted Lipstick and Lipglass, perfectly capture her fearless, confident style. Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM Rihanna goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS – so you can look good and do good, all at the same time.
“Wear sunscreen! I promise, you’ll thank me when you’re old!”
My mother, forever subtle, has been pushing sunscreen on me for as long as I can remember. Once I could drive, any time not spent working over the summer was spent at the beach, getting seriously bronze. Like most people, I prefer how I look with a little bit of a tan, and my sun protection usually had single-digit numbers. Fast-forward to my city life, where the majority of my time is spent indoors, and all of my foundations tend to have names like ivory and buff. I wear SPF 15 every single day to prevent skin damage – on my face, neck, and the back of my hands. I’ve been a faithful customer of Olay for years. They make a great all around moisturizer for sensitive skin, and I practically buy it in bulk.