Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare is seeking before & after candidates for a QVC photo shoot!
They need to secure some “local talent” who would be willing to have their potential before and after photos appear on-air for facial skincare or hair products.
This shoot will take place at QVC in West Chester, PA on:
- Wednesday, October 2 for Before pictures
- Wednesday, October 16 for After 2 weeks pictures
- Wednesday, October 30 for After 4 weeks pictures
There will be perks included (more details to follow, but free product is definite!) and they will pay up to $20/hour for time at the shoot.
They are looking to secure 20 candidates with the following qualifications: (more…)
Check out this Philosophy Best Sellers Collection Kit that HauteLook has on sale right now. The 6-piece set is packed with travel size essentials that everyone woman must-have on-the-go. You can snatch it up now for just $20 (it’s a $50 value).
I love every sing one of these products! For any of you readers who have never tried Philosophy products before, this would be a great buy. And for the hard-core Philosophy fans out there, this would be a smart purchase too – just save the bottles for your next trip.
The kit includes a pink cosmetic bag and the following Philosophy products:
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple, Travel Size (1.0 fl. oz.): Gently cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while lightly hydrating the skin
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Travel Size (0.4 fl. oz.): Lightweight daily moisturizer hydrates and provides antioxidant protection, while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant
- Philosophy Pure Grace Shampoo & Shower Gel, Travel Size ( 2.0 fl. oz.): Wrap yourself in the soap and water scent of pure grace shampoo, bath and shower gel, a 3-in-1 formula
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo & Shower Gel, Travel Size (2.0 fl. oz.): Amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of welcoming bergamot to greet the senses
- Philosophy MD Exfoliating Wash, Travel Size (1.0 fl. oz.): Designed to effectively cleanse and replenish skin, while providing resurfacing benefits
Click here for an invite to HauteLook. Membership is free.
Carol’s Daughter Body Cream is my hands-down favorite body moisturizer. It’s so decadently thick, it’s like a treat every time you smooth it on. And the formula is hydrating as all get-out. Plus, they smell amazing. I’m partial to the vanilla-based scents, which are all elegant and inspired takes on the classic scent.
Anyway, for the past few weeks, I’ve been lotioning up with Carol’s Daughter Body Butter in Vanilla Petals. I got a travel-sized jar in a set that I featured in my Holiday 2012 Gift Guide. Anyway, I just got around to using it and I can’t stop sniffing myself. I absolutely LOVE this scent. It’s described as a having notes of French marshmallow, soft florals and vanilla. To me, it smells like a mashup of buttercream and baby powder. Sounds weird, but it totally works. It’s warm and feminine – perfect for this season.
Now that I am almost finished with the jar, I’m weighing my options. I could replenish my stock by buying the full-sized jar or if I should go out on a limb and try their latest vanilla concoction: Lavender & Vanilla. I love both of those scents and Carol’s Daughter has never disappointed me with one of their vanilla interpretations. Here’s what Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter founder, had to say about it:
“I’ve always loved the way Lavender makes me feel calm, and I happen to have a not-so-secret love affair with Vanilla. The combination of Lavender and Vanilla is like the best of both worlds: cool and warm; fresh and exotic – all at the same time.”
Well, I’m sold. I fully intend to investigate and report back.
Carol’s Daughter products are available at Sephora, Macy’s and Ulta.
A few weeks ago, Philadelphia Style Magazine interviewed me for a feature on their website. Since I’m a beauty junkie and can’t resist the opportunity to dish on my favorite products, the story evolved into “Daneen Baird of Spoiled Pretty’s 6 Fall Beauty Picks.” As a Philly gal (born and raised) and a big fan of the magazine (I made the print edition back in 2008 – less than a year after launching this blog), it was awesome to come full circle and to be profiled again. Here’s how they introduced me…
Beauty blogger extraordinaire and Philadelphia resident Daneen Baird knows a thing or two about putting your best face forward. At the helm of the award-winning website, Spoiled Pretty, Baird is constantly ahead-of-the-trend and in-the-know when it comes to the latest and greatest in beauty products and cosmetics. From nail polish reviews to insider tricks of the trade, Baird dishes it all with a bit of sass.
Click here to read the rest of the article and to get acquainted with the products I can’t live without for fall.