Second prize winner Angeline Smith will receive Moisture Therapy Honeysuckle Moisturizing Shampoo, Moisture Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner, Thick N Slick Custard, Press N Curl Wax, Memory Mist, and Silk N Shine.
Special thanks to Barry Fletcher for spoiling these gals pretty. And I have some advice for all of y’all with tore up tresses who didn’t win…Berry Fletcher’s products are AMAZING and are perfectly priced for today’s economy.
Spoiled Pretty’s next giveaway will be revealed tonight, so check back soon!
Spend $55 at modelco.com and score this gift set, valued at $73. Gift with purchase includes comprises a chic compact with 4 shades of eye shadow (Costa Rica, St Barts, Miami, Ibiza) to flatter any skin tone, a powder blusher (in Peach Bellini) for a peachy-keen glow, plus Pink Sea Shell Lip Gloss.
On his blog, makeup artist/photographer Troy Jensen shares the tricks and makeup he employs for transforming mere mortals in bronze goddesses. Troy is responsible for Kim Kardashian’s devastatingly gorge makeup, seen above…so homeboy obviously knows what he’s talking about.
For Kim Kardashian beauty and makeup tips, click here.
Today, I appeared on the NBC 10! Show. You all know that I could fill the entire hour gabbing about beauty products…but, alas, I only had five minutes. At the top of the show, I shared some of my favorite money-saving tips, which include:
* Whenever you buy online, do a Google search for promotional/coupon codes and free shipping deals. You’d be surprised by how a few minutes of investigative work can save you a pretty penny.
* Sign up for a free rewards card at your favorite beauty retailers. With Sephora’s Beauty Insider Program, you accrue a point for every dollar you spend. When your ‘beauty bank’ hits 100 points, you can choose a deluxe sample. Plus, Sephora treats you to a deluxe beauty treat on your birthday. Stila Cosmetics just unveiled a similar program.
* Register your email with your favorite beauty brand or online retailers – to have news, coupons, and exclusive deals delivered to you inbox.
* My hairdresser is a longtime friend of the family, so we have a special arrangement. I bring in my own products and he gives me a discount. If you have a good relationship with your hairdresser, see if he/she would be amenable to a similar deal.
* Beauty schools offer salon services at discounted rates, so consider taking advantage of their menu of services.
A little later in the program, I returned with more tips and some fabulous budget beauty product recommendations!